Most women are wearing the incorrect bra size. In fact about 7 out of 10! Good quality, properly fitted bras lift, support & separate the breasts.
Your bra size changes many times throughout your life. It is always a good idea to get measured and sized yearly.
Some signs that it’s time for a new size bra might be:
- The cups pucker.
- Excess at the top or sides of the bra indicating that the cup is too small.
- The breast falls out of the bottom of the bra.
- The bra feels too tight or rides up the back.
- The centre of the bra should lay flat against the breastbone. If it bridges away from the body, the cup is too small.
- The shoulder straps dig in or slip off.
A good fitting bra relieves strain from the neck & upper back, straightens posture, makes your waistline appear longer & smaller; whereas an ill-fitting bra can be the source of headaches, we well as neck, shoulder & back pain.
Do you really need more reasons to purchase a proper fitting bra?
No appointments necessary. See you soon……..